The Food Court at 20 Federal Place
7AM-8PM. Various Restaurants
Open Monday Through Friday
Across from the OH WOW!
20 Federal Place
Youngstown, OH (MAP)
For more details call Rose
Photo: Selaví Restaurant and Wine Shop
Klobučnícka 442/4, Bratislava, Slovakia
- Do bring a chili, soup, casserole dish, salad; or favorite bread/grain or dessert to pass. Any food or non-alcoholic drink is perfect.
- There is a fully functional Kitchen on site should you wish to prepare – hot cider, cocoa or coffee (available at 5:30 pm)
- Oh, don’t forget to bring your own place settings with mugs, bowls and spoons. Go green!
- Learn about the our service exchange program
- Earn Bonus Credits – If you have a talent or presentation, Take the stage, for your 5 minute act
- Enjoy delicious food
- Earn Bonus Credits – If you bring along your friends to introduce them to our Time Banking community
- Network and make new friends
- Earn Bonus Credits – Bring simple fun idea activities for group games, or group fun activity
- Earn Bonus Credits -Bring a couple of books, magazines, or CD’s to swap or give away
First Presbyterian Church
201 Wick Ave. Youngstown OH
(Parking and entrance in back)
View a one-of-a-kind outstanding independent documentary films. These thought-provoki
Occasional invited Guest Presenter.
at the Arab American Community Center
- Conversations that help us better understand our community and how we can restore our belief that we can get things done together.
- Become better acquainted through discussions, focus on “What would we love to see possible?”
- Please bring along a friend or two.
2nd Tuesday of each month at 6 P.M.
See Your email for locations
- Attend a Luncheon with Time Bank members,
of course the public is invited.
- Open Space Agenda: Expand your network,
chat about skill swaps, and plan projects.
- (lunch is your cost) Luncheon is usually
at Jimmy’s on Belmont Ave.