I wonder who cares at all about Co-Creating a community.
Our Time Bank is a member driven organization which needs every member’s participation to help keep it flourishing. We are asking for each member to contribute at least 12 hours per year of community service to help administer T B M W per year. That’s one hour per month.
If you would like to participate more directly in TBMW’s growth, please choose one or more of the following functions you would work on. Or log in to your account and click “Groups” followed by what project suits you. For any concerns contact Tony Budak to talk sbout the service gift you are willing to offer.
- Outreach, Membership Expansion, Help Administer Our Join Process Marketing / PR
- Organizational Membership Development (Merchant, Faith, School, etc.) Exchange Match Maker Team
- Connect Members with Ads & Requests
- Postmasters, Logging and Editing Exchanges between Members and for TBMW Events
- New Member Orientations Team, Help Conduct Introduction Sessions on Time Banking
- New Member Buddy (help new members navigate and learn about Time Banking)
- Newsletter Contributor, Article Writer, Editor
- Sunshine Committee Team, Greeters, Nurture Member Participation/Enthusiasm
- Assist with Writing and Editing Procedures, Member Guides, Handbooks, Training Materials
- Guardian Angel – Help Members without Internet Access
- Sharing Economy Support (help manage web pages, inventory lists, field questions)
- Event Committee Member, Help Develop and Promote Events
- Assist with Financial Reporting, Dues Management, and Fundraising Activities
- Deal Maker, Host and/or Provide Places/Locations for TBMW Events (meetings, potlucks, etc.)
- Assist Potluck Coordinator (theming, setup, meal prep, lead activities/games, cleanup, etc.)
- Support Team for Time & Talent database, Help Desk, Computer Buddy
- Contribute to TBMW’s Web Site Design, Add/Enhance Content
- Site Admin / Tech Team / CMS Customization / Featurization
- Participate on TBMW’s Management Team or the TBMW Management Advisory Board
- Otherwise – What’s your preference?
Together we’ll keep our community operating optimally for you and every member.
Thank you for helping TBMW serve you and our community better!