Time Bank Co-Production Role Hierarchy

Started by Tony Budak, June 25, 2015, 10:44:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Budak

July 14, 2015, 09:32:30 am #11 Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 04:49:07 pm by Tony Budak
Another Optional view of Roles and Hierarchy

With Respect and Cheers,
Tony Budak, Site Owner and Webmaster

Please do not email or PM me for Forum/Board technical support. Instead Post Questions and Concerns Here

Marie Nelson

I doubt I understand deeply enough to critique the details but am glad to see there is flexibility. BJ has convinced me this is platform has much to offer and I'm excited about that, for sure! Thanks to you both for exploring it. Meanwhile I'm really enjoying the governance discussion on Slack, though I don't have much time to participate. I think that group is more important than the open space group since it's much broader in the approaches it includes.  Several of the same people are participating.

andryusky

YES!  (I love the way you think!!!)

Quote from: Tony Budak on June 27, 2015, 11:35:09 pm
Quote from: andryusky on June 26, 2015, 06:47:17 am
Might I add from our conversation yesterday I would have written this slightly different.  The Intake Weavers would be on the level directly below your Leader Beaver - Program/Project/xxPatron/Hub (which there should currently be 4 (Yourth Court, Time Store, Health & Wellness & Sharing?)  At least one intake weaver would be directly below (and additional ones added as/if needed?)

I do agree BJ, does the following revision capture your concern and model all basic role hierarchies?

Available as download - click below

Tony Budak

June 27, 2015, 11:35:09 pm #8 Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 11:38:59 pm by Tony Budak
Quote from: andryusky on June 26, 2015, 06:47:17 am
Might I add from our conversation yesterday I would have written this slightly different.  The Intake Weavers would be on the level directly below your Leader Beaver - Program/Project/xxPatron/Hub (which there should currently be 4 (Yourth Court, Time Store, Health & Wellness & Sharing?)  At least one intake weaver would be directly below (and additional ones added as/if needed?)

I do agree BJ, does the following revision capture your concern and model all basic role hierarchies?

Available as download - click below

With Respect and Cheers,

Please do not email or PM me for Forum/Board technical support. Instead Post Questions and Concerns Here

andryusky

...just a note to Marie;  This Role Hierarchy is for the software usage/rights.

Quote from: Tony Budak on June 27, 2015, 11:32:10 am
Quote from: Marie Nelson on June 26, 2015, 07:02:20 amCan we get rid of the either/or duality and have a role be both below (as perhaps would work for the Pandora group) AND alongside (as for New Port Richey or Plant  City)?

Short quick answer is yes to all the above, we must learn how to do this, the possibilities are seemingly creative.

Tony Budak

Quote from: Marie Nelson on June 26, 2015, 07:02:20 amCan we get rid of the either/or duality and have a role be both below (as perhaps would work for the Pandora group) AND alongside (as for New Port Richey or Plant  City)?

Short quick answer is yes to all the above, we must learn how to do this, the possibilities are seemingly creative.
With Respect and Cheers,

Tony Budak

June 26, 2015, 07:33:12 am #5 Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 10:59:25 am by Tony Budak
The Roles Hierarchy is not in cement, just an initial frame of time bank language for our non commercial practice. Your great comments will help so much in designing the details of the Salesforce application.

Thanks and KEEP posting your ideas and comments here. Thanks again.
With Respect and Cheers,

Marie Nelson

Good point, BJ, and ideally I agree with you. Currently, however, we don't have a tech savvy person for every area.

Does this suggest a lack of flexibility in a two-dimensional hierarchy? I've not bee deeply involved, so I don't know how Salesforce is structured, but is there a way to have more flexibility? Can we get rid of the either/or duality and have a role be both below (as perhaps would work for the Pandora group) AND alongside (as for New Port Richey or Plant  City)? 

Currently I don't think we have enrollment people for each of our groups.

But perhaps I'm misreading what you're working on since I haven't been involved until now and have not participated in the Salesforce training at all.

andryusky

andryusky

You beat me to it!  This was on my mental list of things to do today!!!  (Glad I looked here first)

Tony Budak

June 25, 2015, 10:44:53 pm #1 Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 10:50:11 pm by Tony Budak
With Respect and Cheers,