If you are interested in community economic development, Beyond Sustainability, let's use Internet Technology as a vehicle with local people in and out of our local TBMW membership.
I feel certain that here in the Mahoning Valley there are people willing to work with each other, from the start, to achieve a goal.
If these ideas resonate with you, START A DISCUSSION HERE, introduce yourself and your group project
The purpose here on Beyond Sustainability is to create one or more group efforts that spring from our conversations. My role is to facilitate your co-designing and co-producing your think and do initiatives. What happens will be because you want it to happen. Most surely it will be a very interesting experience for us all.
Q & A Guides for Our Beyond Sustainability Journey
We will talk about your vision for the future and what you CAN do instead of focusing on what you can't. This is because the best way to thrive is to start with something you're good at.
Answer these 6 questions to find out whether the Beyond Sustainability Network Hub is for you:
· Do you want to help yourself and/or others?
· Do you want to start something but don't know what?
· Do you want to talk to other people who are doing/have done the same thing?
· Do you believe you can make a difference in your community?
· Do you want to know where to go for social enterprise help or financial advice?
· Do you want to be in a supportive system in the future?
If you answered yes to any of the above, and you are in the Trumbull, Mahoning, Columbiana, Ohio and Mercer, Pennsylvania areas, you may join the Beyond Sustainability Network Hub. Now we will explore and answer the following. Now we will explore and answer the following.
Now we will explore and answer the following.
- Dream Space: What would we love to see possible?
- Small Acts: What small experiments could make this possible?
- Gifts: What talents & resources do we each bring here?
- Invitations: Who else has gifts we should invite here?