- Offers and wants appear on our website or catalog. A member makes contact with another member to make an exchange. Members agree to exchange the service in question at the rate of one time bank hour per hour of service, and make the exchange. Then either member can report the transaction, the other gets an email to indicate its occurrence, and the exchange is recognized. If a mistake occurs simply notify a time bank coordinator and we can easily correct it.
- TimeBanking is all about people like you personally getting involved in your community
- Get involved in a neighbor to neighbor service exchangeUse the TimeBank program to achieve your organizational objective while building organizational solidarity
- Include TimeBanking to at the grassroots and campaign level to process the core labor relations of care, community, civic, cultural and social justice objectives.
- Volunteer to work as TimeBank core staff to assist the TimeBank mission.
Spread the Word
Groups, Clubs, Projects, and Organizations are all invited to be network members within the Time Bank. Time Banking provides new ways of rewarding volunteer service while making deeper connections within your program. We look forward to local service agencies, block watch and neighborhood groups and as well as businesses, exchanging labor for meeting space, tickets, etc. Click to request information about types of Organization Memberships.
Your Picture and Photo Release:
Would you like your photo to be included on this website? We would love it, if you would send us a picture of yourself. Please download the photo release form and send both to the address listed or bring them to an upcoming get-together or meeting.
Click here Photo Release Form
- Support a Culture of Sharing
- How to Join as An Individual Member of the TimeBank
- Member-led Network Core Lead Persons
- Support Our Mahoning Valley Culture
- Events Calendar