Let’s Network – Do A Map Jam
A time bank is a perfect host for this kind of community building event that connects local resources. Use YOUR skill and knowledge to create a local MAP JAM.
All it takes is a few people, couple of hours, one or two meetings, and a location with Wi-Fi to work from.
Who wants to organize this? Locations? Anyone want to help me make this happening happen? Do some preliminary research too! And snacks!
Here is the link to the call for mapping projects: http://www.shareable.net/…/join-the-sharing-cities-network
Here’s a how-to article on mapping the sharing economy for reference, but we can do this however people want to. http://www.shareable.net/blog/how-to-map-the-new-economy-in-your-city
If you want to discuss the above ideas, Contact Tony
I wonder who cares at all about Co-Creating a community. Knitting and knowing your community is non-paid work, and can only happen if you care and commit to do it together.
Our Time Bank is a member driven organization which needs every member’s participation to help keep it flourishing. We are asking for each member to contribute at least 12 hours per year of community service to help administer T B M W per year. That’s one hour per month.
If you would like to participate more directly in TBMW’s growth, please choose one or more of the following functions you would work on. For any concerns contact TonyBudak@TBMW.org or call 330-716-2722 to talk about the service gift you are willing to offer.
- Outreach, Membership Expansion, Help Administer Our Join Process Marketing / PR
- Organizational Membership Development (Merchant, Faith, School, etc.) Exchange Match Maker Team
- Connect Members with Ads & Requests
- Postmasters, Logging and Editing Exchanges between Members and for TBMW Events
- New Member Orientations Team, Help Conduct Introduction Sessions on Time Banking
- New Member Buddy (help new members navigate and learn about Time Banking)
- Newsletter Contributor, Article Writer, Editor
- Sunshine Committee Team, Greeters, Nurture Member Participation/Enthusiasm
- Assist with Writing and Editing Procedures, Member Guides, Handbooks, Training Materials
- Guardian Angel – Help Members without Internet Access
- Sharing Economy Support (help manage web pages, inventory lists, field questions)
- Event Committee Member, Help Develop and Promote Events
- Assist with Financial Reporting, Dues Management, and Fundraising Activities
- Deal Maker, Host and/or Provide Places/Locations for TBMW Events (meetings, potlucks, etc.)
- Assist Potluck Coordinator (theming, setup, meal prep, lead activities/games, cleanup, etc.)
- Support Team for Time & Talent database, Help Desk, Computer Buddy
- Contribute to TBMW’s Web Site Design, Add/Enhance Content
- Site Admin / Tech Team / CMS Customization / Featurization
- Participate on TBMW’s Management Team or the TBMW Management Advisory Board
- Otherwise – What’s your preference?
Together we’ll keep our community operating optimally for you and every member.
Thank you for helping TBMW serve you and our community better!